Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Flutterby

Happy Holidays everyone.   Want to show you a few more images before the holidays arrived.  Here is the first one...


Here is a Gatefold Card I created with a design called Flutterby by  called  Andrea Norris of SheepSki Designs.

Flutterby  is on a Gatefold card that opens from the center by lifting on the square.  I set the flowers and butterfly or Flutterby on it.  This design can be used is so many different ways and even used as a decoration piece for a box or crafty item.
This is how my card turned out.



 A Band was created to put over the card .  I Used my cuttlebug to cut of the fancy square to apply all my decorations to. Flutterby was colored with Prisma Pencils and the cardstock and other items were  from my stash.  I also decorated the inside so you would have a spot to jot a few words to whomever you are sending it to. 

To See My Entire Blog Click Here: 



Have a wonderful day and even better holiday.  I will be speaking to you again very soon.

Challenges:
Great Impr
Southern Girls


3 comments:

  1. How beautiful. So much dimension and your colouring on the butterfly is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen, thank you so much for leaving me such a wonderful compliment on my Gatefold Butterfly card. It is much appreciated and thanks for stopping by my blog. Available for GDT Positions if you have them available. Presently colorist for YSBP and SheepSki Designs. Thanks again.

      Delete
  2. So pretty! Love the butterfly! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions!

    ReplyDelete