Friday, January 5, 2018

Wouldn't you love to Fly?

Hello everyone,

I would love to share a design from SheepSki Designs, called Aisling. 

Have't you ever wondered what it would be like to have wings and soured with the butterflies and birds? 

Aisling can be found by clicking in SheepSki's Etsy Store HERE.

Let me show you what I have done with this design: 
To See My Entire Blog Click Here:
This will include the materials I used in the creations of this design 



  This challenge comes to you from Your Scrapbook Place .  Come on and place an entry in our challenge If you use a sponsors image, you get an extra entry. You entry bonus number is added to the END of the list. For example if there are 10 entries. You are card #1 who used a sponsor's image. Your drawing numbers are #1 and #11.

Thanks again for letting me visit you.  Until my next posting!!  Please let me know if you are enjoying my work or would like additional information.  Feel free to leave a note on my Blog.  Have a Wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment